Visual Soft, Inc is seeking qualified candidates to work on our sub-contracting efforts with a Prime as a team for an end customer FBI.
: Project Manager (TOP SECRET) fully ONSITE
(Mon - Fri)
: Quantico, VA
The position will support multiple Federal customers in the acquisition, implementation, and ongoing care of the customer & their services.
The PM is primarily responsible for post-sale implementation management and overall customer relationship and satisfaction.
The PM will work with pre-Sale teams to fully understand customer requirements, and provide material support of procurement 7 implementation activities.
This is a client facing role, therefore, demonstrable experience in RESOLVING operational issues is a major PLUS.
- Providing direction to third party vendors, customers, technical staff, and Verizon team members on site level installation activities
- ·Provide project management & oversight to customer implementation projects as needed, ensuring contractual obligations are met.
- Monitoring KPIs across several technologies and implementing action plans when needed.
- Serving as an escalation point of contact for all service related matters to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leading efforts to escalate across internal groups to resolve issues impacting customer service.
- Identify and drive the resolution of resolving business problems and escalated issues by working closely within and across teams.
- Ensuring team compliance with existing agreements, policies and reporting requirements
Experience solving complex problems. Demonstrated strong verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to fully defuse tense situations by isolating and identifying
the core issue and addressing the customer concerns. Understand the importance of providing professional and clear answers to customer requests.
Challenges energize you. You enjoy working with a team, and working together with them to achieve desired outcomes.
- Active TS Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- (3+) Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- (3+) Three or more years of project/program management within the Telecom industry.
- (3+) Three or more years of experience creating, monitoring, and implementing business process
- Solid working knowledge with MS Office software suite, especially Excel
- Experience with telecommunications services/implementation - especially MPLS & Private line services.
- (3+)Three or more years of experience with direct customer and vendor management.
- PMP certification is highly desired
- MUST involve in company's BD/Capture and other operational tasks as assigned by the management
Our standard benefits include 3 weeks of Paid time off (PTO that includes sick leave). Any unused PTO will be issued as a check at the end of an employee's anniversary with us. we also provide 2 floating and 8 public holidays. Floating and holidays expire at the end of every year of service of an employee. In addition, company will cover 50% of health and dental insurances only for all full time employees, however, dependents can be added at extra cost. Employee's health and dental coverage becomes effective after 30 days or first of the month after an employee completes initial 30 working days, we cover 50% for the employee's health and dental insurances. Dependents coverage for health and dental insurances is available as an out of pocket expense for employees. An employee has to finish all of your paper work for health and dental in the first 30 days of your employment with us. We provide STD, LTD and one time salary equivalent of life insurance at NO cost to all full time employees. All full time employees or w-2 employees with no benefits will be eligible to participate in company's 401k program after 90 days of employment with a company match of 4%, immediate vesting. In addition, all w-2 employees are eligible to be part of company's profit sharing, no employee contributions required. we do 'not' pay for parking and commute and relocation expenses.