Visual Soft, Inc is seeking qualified candidates (US Citizens with active ACTIVE TOP SECRET
clearance - a requirement on its sub contract with work share on a Project with a Major Prime) for the following position for a federal agency.
: Senior Java/JEE/Web/Angular or AngularJS Developer
- Active TS required (ONSITE
work, NO remote allowed)
: based on experience, qualifications and certifications with std benefits
: Active TOP SECRET
# of Positions: 4 (Four) positions available, 3 positions in DC and 1 position in Chantilly, VA
: Chantilly, VA / Washington, DC (onsite work, no remote work allowed), however, currently the agency is allowing people to work 2-3 days remotely and 1-2 days onsite due to Covid-19 situation. However, the agency can dictate anyone hired in this role to work ONSITE with minimum advance notice.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building web applications using Java/JEE with preferably Oracle RDBMS with weblogic or Tomcat or other application servers and subversion or Git or PVCS version control systems in Agile software development environment with 2 weeks sprints
- Angular or Angular JS hands-on experience is highly preferred for these roles.
- Any BigData development experience with Hadoop a plus
- Hands-on development experience in a AWS/VPC cloud based environemnt is preferred
- Assure classified system interfaces under development are technically compatible with existing classified intelligence systems
- Prepare design plans and written analyses, unit, test scripts and documentation
- Perform quality control of processes and products produced
- Write, interpret and analyze technical documentation related to information technology
- Interpret and analyze end user identified bugs
- Familiarization with SCRUM\AGILE software development methodologies;
- Willingness to learn Hadoop technologies and conducting development within big data ecosystems; and
- Provide recommended software development enhancements or changes in support of existing and projected organizational mission requirements
- 8+ years of experience in information technology, software development and/or software design.
- Experience with Java software development;
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture Protocol (SOAP); web service development
- Multiple Information Technology certifications- Desirable and preferred
- must have an Active TOP SECRET
clearance and undergo background investigation and a drug test
- Must be a US Citizen
Our standard benefits include: Our standard benefits
include 3 weeks of Paid time off (PTO that includes sick leave). Any unused PTO will be issued as a check at the end of an employee's anniversary with us. we also provide 2 floating and 8 public holidays. Floating and holidays expire at the end of every year of service of an employee. In addition, company will cover 50% of health and dental insurances only for all full time employees, however, dependents can be added at extra cost. Employee's health and dental coverage becomes effective after 30 days or first of the month after an employee completes initial 30 working days, we cover 50% for the employee's health and dental insurances. An employee has to finish all of your paper work for health and dental in the first 30 days of your employment with us. We provide STD, LTD and one time salary equivalent of life insurance at NO cost to all full time employees. All full time employees or w-2 employees with no benefits will be eligible to participate in company's 401k program after 90 days of employment with a company match of 4%, immediate vesting. In addition, all w-2 employees are eligible to be part of company's profit sharing, no employee contributions required. we do NOT pay for parking/commute expenses, if hired for this ONSITE role. No remote work allowed.