: Senior BMC Remedy Developer - ONSITE
- may be a possibility of working 1 day remote
: open- based on experience, qualifications and certifications with std benefits
: Active TOP SECRET
# of Positions: 1
: Chantilly, VA
Active TOP SECRET
clearance is required.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Remedy Developer will support BMC Remedy ITSM suite applications. The candidate will participate in the design and implementation of various BMC Remedy ITSM Suite applications including Service Level Agreements (SLM), Configuration management (CMDB), knowledge management, and self-service capabilities. In addition, the developer will participate in the integration of the BMC Remedy Action Request System with other classified GOTS or publicly available COTS products.
- Develop and integrate Remedy improvements and feature additions utilizing feedback from leadership and infrastructure teams including self-service and capability automations
- Perform BMC Remedy ARS GOTS or COTS customization development and database development
- Design and develop Remedy ARS software for a multi-tiered user support application supporting Service Desk and Data Center operations
- Perform change assessments including the development and implementation of change control board documentation as well as attend and defend change request to Government Configuration Change Boards (CCBs)
- Deliver ongoing improvement opportunities with processes, standards, and policies
- Work as a team player, learning form others as well as mentoring
- Responsible to operations and maintenance of out of the box Remedy Applications
- Extends applications by using applicable application tools
- Maintains knowledge of feature and technical changes in the tool
- Interfaces with users to better understand and use the tools according to documented processes
- Understanding or aptitude to learn and implement migrating current bare-metal Remedy applications to the cloud version soon
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8+ years of professional experience with a related BS degree.
BMC Remedy ARS servers
Our standard benefits include
: include 3 weeks of Paid time off (PTO that includes sick leave). Any unused PTO will be issued as a check at the end of an employee's anniversary with us. we also provide 2 floating and 8 public holidays. Floating and holidays expire at the end of every year of service of an employee. In addition, company will cover 50% of health and dental insurances only for all full time employees, however, dependents can be added at extra cost. Employee's health and dental coverage becomes effective after 30 days or first of the month after an employee completes initial 30 working days, we cover 50% for the employee's health and dental insurances. An employee has to finish all of your paper work for health and dental in the first 30 days of your employment with us. We provide STD, LTD and one time salary equivalent of life insurance at NO cost to all full time employees. All full time employees or w-2 employees with no benefits will be eligible to participate in company's 401k program after 90 days of employment with a company match of 4%, immediate vesting. In addition, all w-2 employees are eligible to be part of company's profit sharing, no employee contributions required. No Parking and Commuting expenses are reimbursed. the JOB is onsite work in a SCIF and there may be a possibility of one day remote work.