Visual Soft, Inc, a fast growing Information Technology company is seeking a candidate for the following position to assist its CEO.
: Business Associate/Administrative Assistant - US Citizens only -
: Visual Soft, Inc Office - Vienna, VA
- Assist CEO in all facets of the company as well as any tasks delegated by him
- Report to the executive management of the company on a daily basis maintain his and executive team's calendar
- Must have at least 2+ years of administrative experience
- Answer phone calls and e-mails for company related activities
- Monitor times sheets entries from employees and print them for biweekly payroll/monthly invoicing and assist on the administrative tasks that are assigned by the executive team
- Coordinate with office vendors on getting office supplies
- Coordinate with Visual Soft consultants on their payments
- MUST Maintain core hours in the office from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
- Proficient on using MS Office, printers, scanners
- Run errands to post office/fedex or other places
- Assist on formatting excel and MS word documents
- Experience with Graphic design such as photoshop is a plus
- Any other office related tasks assigned by the executive team of the company
- MUST be independent to work by themselves with minimum guidance
- MUST undergo background investigation and a drug test by the company at our own cost
- MUST be able to type at least 45 wpm and know simple math like adding two negative numbers etc.
- No mileage reimbursement for local travel (within 5-10 mile radius), only parking and tolls will be reimbursed
Our standard benefits include: Our standard benefits
include 3 weeks of Paid time off (PTO that includes sick leave). Any unused PTO will be issued as a check at the end of an employee's anniversary with us. we also provide 2 floating and 8 public holidays. Floating and holidays expire at the end of every year of service of an employee. In addition, company will cover 50% of health and dental insurances only for all full time employees, however, dependents can be added at extra cost. Employee's health and dental coverage becomes effective after 30 days or first of the month after an employee completes initial 30 working days, we cover 50% for the employee's health and dental insurances. Dependents coverage for health and dental insurances is available as an out of pocket expense for employees. An employee has to finish all of your paper work for health and dental in the first 30 days of your employment with us. We provide STD, LTD and one time salary equivalent of life insurance at NO cost to all full time employees. All full time employees or w-2 employees with no benefits will be eligible to participate in company's 401k program after 90 days of employment with a company match of 4%, immediate vesting. In addition, all w-2 employees are eligible to be part of company's profit sharing, no employee contributions required.