Visual Soft, Inc is seeking qualified candidates (US Citizens with active ACTIVE TOP SECRET clearance) - a requirement on its sub contract with work share on a Project with a Major Prime for the following position for a federal agency.
Job Title: Senior Program Manager - Active Top SECRET required
Compensation: $180k -$210k/year based on experience, education, degree and certifications (PMP is required)
Location: Washington, DC (a federal intel agency)
- The Senior Program Manager is responsible for establishing a new PMO Office for VOIP efforts, planning, organizing and managing resources in support of our team (with our Prime) efforts for FBI HQ.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading large programs with Federal agency customers while motivating staff to meet and exceed customer expectations and possess significant telecommunication experience. Lead meetings with key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze impact, finalize plans as steps in an iterative process supported by formal sign-off from approvers.
- Demonstrated ability to create input for data-driven decisions, and a track record of follow through on the implementation of such decisions.
- Proven leadership in communication, relationship management strategy implementation and program management in addition to understanding of the environmental cleanup and post-closure ecosystem is desired.
- There are a variety of interfaces and external partners, and operations are highly visible both internally and externally to the public.
- The program is dispersed at various physical locations where the work is being conducted, planning, budget and integration, administration, and records and information management.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations.
- Provide overall direction of program activities, manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer's organization, consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensure conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks
- Manage a diverse team of professionals including IT and Telecommunications to ensure the success of the program Requirements
- U.S. Citizenship with an ACTIVE TOP SECRET is required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in business management, engineering or science is required.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in managing multiple, major programs for federal agencies and/or other related government customers
- Advanced knowledge of PM fundamentals and processes including the Earned Value Management System and other Project Controls
- Technical understanding of Telecommunication Systems, WAN, VOIP etc.
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
Our standard benefits : include 3 weeks of Paid time off (PTO that includes sick leave). Any unused PTO will be issued as a check at the end of an employee's anniversary with us. we also provide 2 floating and 8 public holidays. Floating and holidays expire at the end of every year of service of an employee. In addition, company will cover 50% of health and dental insurances only for all full time employees, however, dependents can be added at extra cost. Employee's health and dental coverage becomes effective after 30 days or first of the month after an employee completes initial 30 working days, we cover 50% for the employee's health and dental insurances. An employee has to finish all of your paper work for health and dental in the first 30 days of your employment with us. We provide STD, LTD and one time salary equivalent of life insurance at NO cost to all full time employees. All full time employees or w-2 employees with no benefits will be eligible to participate in company's 401k program after 90 days of employment with a company match of 4%, immediate vesting. In addition, all w-2 employees are eligible to be part of company's profit sharing, no employee contributions required. NO commuting and/or parking expenses are provided to work in Washington, DC location.