Visual Soft, Inc is seeking an accomplished and competent a senior business development for establishing and developing business with commercial clients and federal system integrators in DC metro area.
**No Phone calls
: Director of BD - (System Integrators & federal agencies)
: US citizenship is a must, clearance desired
: Vienna, VA
- Jack of all trades from BD, Relationships, Capture to Proposal writing. MUST have experience in writing proposal responses from scratch
- Extensive relationships with medium to large federal system integrators focusing on DoD and Civilian agencies in DC metro area
- Ability to multi task all facets of company operations from identification to capture of 'verifiable' client relationships are desired
- Ability to include our company on existing IDIQs various mid to large system integrators by demonstrating value proposition with knowledge of end customers or agencies in DoD or Federal Civilian space
- Extensive and demonstrable relationships with mid to large system integrators that may include Lockheed Martin, SAIC, Leidos, CACI, Northrop, BAE, Boeing, Booz Allen, GDIT, Verizon, Jacobs Engineering etc., in DC metro area
- We need to know how many the number of contracts, revenues generated (verifiable with the incentives you received for those) for various agencies in the past 3-4 years.
- Perform Business Development for Commercial clients or System Integrators or Federal agencies. Identify, qualify and pre-position our client to win new business.
- Extensive and demonstrable contacts within the DC metro area within IT Management/CIO and contracting organizations. Proven, quantifiable track record in BD.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Working level knowledge in one or more of the services our client sells (or plans to sell, consistent with our prime contract vehicles as well as our sub contracts with large primes), including Blockchain, Big Data, IT Operations and Maintenance, Information Assurance, Cyber Security, SharePoint, Application Development, Mobile Strategy, Professional Services Program Management, engineering support services, IV&V, Systems Development, or Systems Integration. Seasoned professional and self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
*Current knowledge of Federal procurement process agencies, agency personnel, consolidation and related programs is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
: negotiable based on experience with commission on the gross revenue (based on direct labor) or by other means as determined and mutually accepted by us and prospective candidate. No limit on how much commission earned. Aggressive incentive packages are offered for candidates who can walk to us with business with a large prime or shape business efforts on our WOSB and EDWOSB status or make our company a sub-contractor with a large prime that has ongoing efforts right now. Aggressive sign-on bonuses with certain terms and conditions.
No local travel expense reimbursements provided within DC metro area. All client entertainment expenses will be reimbursed with prior approvals.
Our standard benefits include 3 weeks of Paid time off (PTO that includes sick leave). Any unused PTO will be issued as a check at the end of an employee's anniversary with us. we also provide 2 floating and 8 public holidays. Floating and holidays expire at the end of every year of service of an employee. In addition, company will cover 50% of health and dental insurances only for all full time employees, however, dependents can be added at extra cost. Employee's health and dental coverage becomes effective after 30 days or first of the month after an employee completes initial 30 working days. An employee has to finish all of your paper work for health and dental in the first 30 days of your employment with us. We provide STD, LTD and one time salary equivalent of life insurance at NO cost to all full time employees.