Visual Soft, Inc is seeking qualified candidates (US Citizens with active ACTIVE TOP SECRET
clearance - a requirement on its sub contract with work share on a Project with a Major Prime) for the following position for a federal agency.
Center infrastructures, including new installation, upgrades and ongoing support.
: Senior Avaya Engineer - an Active Top SECRET required
: $150k + /year based on experience, education, degree and certifications
: Washington, DC (a federal intel agency)
The Senior UC AVAYA Engineers (needs an Active Top Secret) works with enterprise level customers within the agency with AVAYA products such as Communications Manager Session/System Manager, Aura Messaging & Conferencing, Contact Center and associated media gateways and hardware. Job responsibilities include the following:
- Implementation and Support of AVAYA Aura Products Including:
- Communications Manger
- System Manager
- Session Manager
- Application Enablement (AES)
- Experience Portal/CBA
- Elite Contact Center/CMS
- Session Border Controllers
- Advanced troubleshooting on core AVAYA products
- 5+ years of Implementation & Support Experience working on AVAYA Communications Manager and associated enterprise AVAYA products with a Bachelors Degree is desired
- Proven expertise with Session/System Manager & AES
- Expertise with AVAYA contact center portfolio including EAS, CMS, AAEP
- AVAYA Certification on Core UC portfolio preferred
- AVAYA next generation applications such as Equinox, Breeze, etc. a plus
- Cisco or other networking experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of technologies found commonly in a Contact Center environment. Microsoft OS both Client and Server, Microsoft Office, Web based Application/Interfaces.
Our standard benefits include:
include 3 weeks of Paid time off (PTO that includes sick leave). Any unused PTO will be issued as a check at the end of an employee's anniversary with us. we also provide 2 floating and 8 public holidays. Floating and holidays expire at the end of every year of service of an employee. In addition, company will cover 50% of health and dental insurances only for all full time employees, however, dependents can be added at extra cost. Employee's health and dental coverage becomes effective after 30 days or first of the month after an employee completes initial 30 working days, we cover 50% for the employee's health and dental insurances. An employee has to finish all of your paper work for health and dental in the first 30 days of your employment with us. We provide STD, LTD and one time salary equivalent of life insurance at NO cost to all full time employees. All full time employees or w-2 employees with no benefits will be eligible to participate in company's 401k program after 90 days of employment with a company match of 4%, immediate vesting. In addition, all w-2 employees are eligible to be part of company's profit sharing, no employee contributions required. NO commuting and/or parking expenses are provided to work in Washington, DC location.