Visual Soft, Inc is seeking qualified candidates (US Citizens with active ACTIVE TOP SECRET clearance) - a requirement on its sub contract with work share on a Project with a Major Prime for the following position for a federal agency.
Job Title: Business Process Engineer/Manager - Active Top SECRET required
Compensation: $130k -$170k/year based on experience, education, degree and certifications
Location: Washington, DC (a federal intel agency)
- Candidates with Robotic Process Automation tools experience (UIPath, Automation Anywehre and/or Blue Prism) are highly preferred
- Expert Business Process Engineer/Manager (BPE/M) leads and oversees identifying and applying organizational resources to meet defined work objectives and deliverables.
- The BPE/M will assure efficient use of staffing and material resources, with accountability and reporting responsibility for identifying compliance, addressing shortfalls or deficiencies,
- and managing plans for change response within the program. The Business
- Process Engineer/Manager will evaluate current IT engineering and architecture processes, to identify process improvements for optimizing operational efficiency.
- The Business Process Engineer/Manager will report directly to the Program Manager and Technical Lead Integrator.
- Duties include:
- Analyzes user service needs and requirements to determine if approach, risk, and feasibility of planned cloud transition and/or development are within time and cost constraints.
- Reviews existing programs and assist in making process refinements, to reduce operating time, and improve efficiency.
- Collaborates with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to deliver effective business management processes that support them in attaining mission objectives.
- Assembles and facilitate the business case for accomplishing cloud activities as defined by the lead engineers, integrators, architects, stakeholders, and maintainers.
- Plans the transition of business processes from paper to Model Based Systems Engineering artifacts
- Bachelors and eigtheen (8) years or more experience;
- Senior level experience in engineering, design and analysis of IT or Telecommunications or related systems experience in all phases of design, development, analysis and documentation, development of standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
- Demonstrated experience providing guidance and direction in high technology programs.
Certifications (or equivalent experience) in Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP), Operations Research, Model Based Systems Engineering, Process innovation, value analysis or Enterprise process management.
Our standard benefits : include 3 weeks of Paid time off (PTO that includes sick leave). Any unused PTO will be issued as a check at the end of an employee's anniversary with us. we also provide 2 floating and 8 public holidays. Floating and holidays expire at the end of every year of service of an employee. In addition, company will cover 50% of health and dental insurances only for all full time employees, however, dependents can be added at extra cost. Employee's health and dental coverage becomes effective after 30 days or first of the month after an employee completes initial 30 working days, we cover 50% for the employee's health and dental insurances. An employee has to finish all of your paper work for health and dental in the first 30 days of your employment with us. We provide STD, LTD and one time salary equivalent of life insurance at NO cost to all full time employees. All full time employees or w-2 employees with no benefits will be eligible to participate in company's 401k program after 90 days of employment with a company match of 4%, immediate vesting. In addition, all w-2 employees are eligible to be part of company's profit sharing, no employee contributions required. NO commuting and/or parking expenses are provided to work in Washington, DC location.