Visual Soft, Inc., is seeking competent professionals for the following position on its long term sub-contract with a Prime in support of the end customer, a federal agency, located near Union Station metro.
Red Team- Penetration (OFFENSIVE) Tester - ONSITE location, no REMOTE work allowed (5 Positions available)
SALARY: Negotiable with
standard benefits based on qualifications,experience and certifications
Washington, DC (near Union Station metro)
- Visual Soft is seeking a technical cyber security consultant will have strong pen tester experience with exceptional analytical capabilities, excellent writing skills, and polished presentation skills.
- Red Team Tester plans, executes, and presents the results of red team activities.
- As one of the most senior resources on the task, the individual is called upon to evaluate penetration testing alternatives and recommend alternatives that have a high probability of success given knowledge of the environment.
- The individual may be called upon to use or modify existing exploit tools or develop new ones.
High School Diploma. Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of technical Cybersecurity expertise, 2 years of experience with offensive Penetration testing experience in a RED Team environment with bash scripting, perl, Java, or PowerShell.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, Unix, TCP/IP, IDS/IPS and Web content filtering
- Certification such as CEH and Offensive Security Certification including OSCP, GPEN, or GWAPT are REQUIRED for higher compensation ranges
U.S. Citizenship is required (must undergo background investigation and finger printing by the federal agency and successfully pass the preceding to qualify for the position)
Our standard benefits include: Our standard benefits include 3 weeks of Paid time off (PTO that includes sick leave). Any unused PTO will be issued as a check at the end of an employee's anniversary with us. we also provide 2 floating and 8 public holidays. Floating and holidays expire at the end of every year of service of an employee. In addition, company will cover 50% of health and dental insurances only for all full time employees, however, dependents can be added at extra cost. Employee's health and dental coverage becomes effective after 30 days or first of the month after an employee completes initial 30 working days, we cover 50% for the employee's health and dental insurances. Dependents coverage for health and dental insurances is available as an out of pocket expense for employees. An employee has to finish all of your paper work for health and dental in the first 30 days of your employment with us. We provide STD, LTD and one time salary equivalent of life insurance at NO cost to all full time employees. All full time employees or w-2 employees with no benefits will be eligible to participate in company's 401k program after 90 days of employment with a company match of 4%, immediate vesting. In addition, all w-2 employees are eligible to be part of company's profit sharing, no employee contributions required.